My aim is to keep both you and I safe as we work together. This response plan has been developed and is being implemented in an effort to contain the spread of the virus. This policy may be changed and updated in line with recommendations from relevant bodies.
There will be a screening process in place for all clients before resuming/commencing face to face meetings. Click this link for information on client screening.
Online therapy will be available to anybody who cannot meet in person.
Hand sanitiser will be available on arrival, it is recommended you use this before entering the therapy room.
Hand washing facilities are available in the bathroom should you not wish to use sanitiser. Paper towels, hot water and soap are provided. The bathroom will be disinfected after each client session.
Contact areas will be cleaned with disinfectant after each client.
COVID-19 posters will be displayed in the hallway and bathroom.
- There will be 2 metres between client and therapist chairs.
- Doors will be opened for clients so they do not have to touch door handles.
- Bottled water will be provided.
- Tissues will be provided and bins to dispose of them.
- Bins will be emptied regularly.
- Please cover your mouth and nose with a tissue if you need to cough or sneeze and discard of the tissue safely.
- If a client becomes unwell during a session, the session may be ended early and it is suggested you contact your GP.
- Payments will now be made online to avoid the handling of money. A link will be sent to your email, before each session, where you can make the payment.
- If you do not feel comfortable meeting face to face, please let me know and we can return to online meetings at any time.
Client identification number will be used for record-keeping in case that contact tracing will be required.